As you all know, celebrity autograph sessions are a tradition at Superman Celebration, giving attendees the chance to meet their favorite Superman and superhero-related actors and actresses. While Celebration has grown in attendance over the years, unfortunately the brief time period our celebrities have for these autograph sessions has not. While we try our best to see that as many fans as possible get through the autograph lines, the demand- and the crowds- have grown to the point where it is impossible for everyone in line to be accommodated.
To help alleviate this problem, we have implemented a multi-session ticketing system, as well as a limitation on what items celebrities will sign for free and the number of free items they'll sign. Tickets for the autograph sessions will be distributed as follows:
- Tickets will be required to gain entry into the autograph sessions. You must have the appropriate ticket for the session time in order to be admitted. Children under five do not require tickets for entry. However, they must have a ticket to obtain an autograph.
- One-Half (1/2) of the tickets for the four sessions will be made available at the Metropolis Chamber of Commerce (607 Market Street) on Friday morning, June 7th, 2013 at 7:00 AM.
- The second half of the tickets for the four sessions will be made available at the Metropolis Chamber of Commerce (607 Market Street) on Saturday morning, June 8th, 2013 at 7:00 AM.
- These tickets are free, and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last. Attendees may be required to wait in line for tickets, and no guarantees can be made that everyone in line will get tickets.
- There is a limit of ONE (1) ticket per person, and a limit of one session per person.
- Session choice is at the sole discretion of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The Celebrities will sign either the Metropolis Planet Special Edition, Superman Celebration Program Book, or Celebration Poster at no charge with a limit of one free autograph per fan. Fans may bring in collectible items or clothing of their own to be signed by the celebrities for a fee per item/per celebrity. 8x10 photos will also be available for purchase at the autograph sessions. (Amount of fee to be announced at a later time.) At this time there is no limit on the number of items you can bring to pay to have signed. However, we reserve the right to impose a limit at any time in order to keep the sessions moving smoothly and accommodate everyone in line.